Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bahamas Vacation or a Tank of Gas

While checking out a few deals for the home page this afternoon, I stumbled on this little gem and had to share right away: JetBlue, the coolest of cool airlines as far as I’m concerned, has started running flights between Nassau, Bahamas and either Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando, Florida for just $49 each way. Purely for research purposes, I plugged in a couple of hypothetical dates this spring – including Memorial Day weekend – and it’s legit (though there are the usual taxes). So I’m thinking vacation. I mean, um, serious work trip.

www.jetblue.com

What do you think about all of these crazy-low fares to the Caribbean lately (like the Air Jamaica promotion we told you about a few posts below)...are the savings enough of an incentive to take a trip even in these tough times?


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails