Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Name that Beach

Know how TV shows like Friends periodically run those episodes where everyone sits around on the couch and reminisces about days gone by? Like when Ross had that unfortunate incident with spray tanner? That way they can say it's a new show while they show you clips from old ones! Here I present my own gallery of "best-ofs," my own stroll down memory lane. We're going to play "guess that beach." I'll tell you the five countries pictured to the left; it's up to you to guess correctly which is which. Extra credit if you can guess exactly which beach it is that I was sinking my toes into five minutes after I snapped these shots. So, without further ado, let the guessing begin.

St. Kitts

St. Martin

Turks and Caicos

Barbados

Aruba
































Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails