Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Someone's Gotta Do It

I just returned from an extremely restful four days at the Iberostar Punta Cana in Punta Cana , DR. (Here's the view from my hotel room). And I gotta say, there's something great about an all-inclusive resort. Let me break down my days for you: Awaken slowly, stretch out on comfy bed. Don swimsuit and coverup, place towel on beach chair to guard it while I hit the breakfast buffet. Enjoy delicious food in abundance, complete with Bloody Mary. (Free!) Return to room, retrieve Sudoku book, pen and book. Waddle to beach chair, with quick stop at beach bar. Sit completely still, turning over to baste both sides evenly for hours, liberally sprinkled with bathroom and beach bar visits. As the sun made its way across the sky, I'd make my way back to the room to freshen up for dinner at any of five delicious restaurants. Five delicious restaurants, might I add, that were all included in my stay. After (over)eating, I'd make my way to the floor show (also free!) Retire to room, full and happy, repeat the next day. If this sounds good to you too, might I suggest the Iberostar?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails