Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Doing What it Takes to Get You There

This is your Co-pilot speaking. Please put your tray tables up, close that emergency thingy, and for the love of all things good and holy, stop the screaming. Everything's cool. And as soon as the guy next to me wakes up, I'm sure he'll land this thing.

By boat (Anguilla), by plane (Bimini), by speeding golf cart (Bimini) or Philippine Tuk-tuk (Anguilla), you can bet I'm riding shotgun, hanging out of or off of something to get the shot. All so you can be part of the action. Just don't ask me to demonstrate the safety features.

Check out my Viewfinder gallery to see more photos from our travels.







Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails