Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Next Stop: Cabarete

I'm off to Cabarete next week to explore the active side of the Dominican Republic - from hiking around Isabela Mountain in nearby Puerto Plata to surfing at Encuentro beach. (I'm pretty sure that my surf report will be a comedy piece.) And because I'm dedicated to bringing you the full scoop on this lively destination, I'll be taking in a bit of the local nightlife each night, too. It's all in the line of duty.

There's definitely no shortage of things to do in the adventure capital of the island, and I already have a packed itinerary full of sights and stops planned for the week...But as someone who's never been to the DR before, I'd love to hear your questions and suggestions as well. Tell me what you'd love to know about Cabarete, and I'll report back here after the trip.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails