Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Go Mexico

The U.S. Department of State just announced that their travel alert to Mexico due to the outbreak of H1N1 (swine flu) is no longer in effect. The CDC has also announced that they have lifted their own travel warning against non-essential travel to Mexico...Now, that warning has been downgraded to a "Travel Health Precaution" meant for those most at risk of complications stemming from any type of influenza.

Outside of the U.S., several countries in South America and Europe as well as the U.K. have also lifted their advisories and have resumed air travel to Mexico, and Carnival cruise lines will resume port calls to the country soon.

It's all great news for Mexico, and the nation's travel and tourism industry is eager to welcome visitors back to its shores. I'm actually planning my first ever vacation to Tulum next week and I couldn't be more excited! I'll keep you posted on my travels, and I hope you'll consider Mexico once again for your own.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails