Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Off to the Exumas

This week I'm heading to the Bahamas, where I'll be boating, snorkeling and channeling James Bond (á la Thunderball) throughout the Exuma Cays, as well checking out the Four Seasons Spa and the Greg Norman-designed Golf Club at Emerald Bay, and trying to get the real scoop on the area's famed swimming pigs. Hey, someone has to do it.


View Larger Map

I have a pretty packed itinerary planned for the week, but I'd love to know your thoughts and questions about Great Exuma Island as well. What do you want to know? Leave a comment here or write on our Facebook page...I'll report back on everything next week!





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails