Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bienvenido a Mexico!

I’ve stayed at some nice hotels in my time, and more often than not there’s some little token of welcome waiting for me in my room. You know, cheese flights, fresh flowers, maybe a bottle of champagne or a fruit plate. But I can’t say that I’ve ever been welcomed quite like this:



Yep, right next to the fancy-pants espresso machine and the selection of teas in my suite at the posh Grand Velas on Mexico’s Riviera Maya is a bottle of Don Julio Reposado, complete with all the fixings for a celebratory shot – or two. And lest you think the resort is rolling out the red carpet just for me, my butler (ahem!) informs me that tequila service comes standard in every suite.

I'm not much of a tequila gal myself, but it's a nice touch, no?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails