Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a Tough Job

At left was my office for my last three days on St. John last week. Not bad, eh? The view is of the East End of St. John in the foreground and Tortola, BVI behind it. In fact, my phone was picking up a signal from a BVI cell tower, I was so close. Pictured is the deck of the adorable 1-bedroom villa where I stayed, called Sun, Moon and Stars, managed by a gem of a tour guide named Bonny and Wimco, a great rental company we’ve mentioned in many a villa story. I’ll be featuring some of their newest and most recently renovated villas in an upcoming “Just Back St. John,” including one called Into the Mystic, which was unfortunately booked while I was there.

I’m sure there are other fans of HGTV’s House Hunters International out there — really, what’s better than a travel show that lets you peep into other people’s houses? Other people’s exotic houses? So imagine my glee when, lounging on my couch the very night after I arrived home, what island should be featured on my fave show but St. John? And guess which villa the lucky couple bought? Yep, Into the Mystic; so I got my tour after all. I’m sure it’ll come up again on reruns; until then, check the Wimco site for a beautiful St. John villa for your own stay. wimco.com


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails