Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Days Gone By

Today, as I sit in my cube on yet another rainy central Florida afternoon, I find myself reminiscing. Casting my mind back to sunnier, happier days. Days spent in this swimming pool at the St. Kitts Marriott, with no computer mouse in my hand, but only a delicious, refreshing happy-hour plastic cup of Carib beer. With no "ergonomic" office chair to support my weight, just a pool noodle upon which to rely. With no decision to be made for dinner (Vietnamese takeout or pizza?), but rather, a reservation at the delicious Blu Seafood restaurant, which you see below. Now, as I get ready to go to the gym, I remember mornings spent jogging on this pillow-soft beach. Okay, fine; I remember mornings spent thinking about jogging on this pillowy beach. Memories have a way of getting hazy with time, right? Speaking of which, I'd better be off to the gym before I forget.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails