Subscriber Services


Please visit our new blog by clicking here.

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Week In the BVI: Someone Has To Do It

I'm off to the British Virgin Islands tomorrow to check out the 2009 Winemakers Dinners event - a series of six- and seven-course food and wine pairings prepared by award-winning chefs and winemakers from around the world. I know, it sounds dreadful, right? But I'm a professional, and I'll suffer my way through a week of delicately sampling (i.e. stuffing my face with) gourmet food and vino knowing that proceeds from the event will benefit local charities and organizations like the BVI Red Cross, St. George's School on Tortola, St. Mary's School on Virgin Gorda, and the Youth Empowerment Project on Tortola.

Also while in the islands, I'll be checking out the latest and greatest hotels, restaurants and beach bars, as well as charting a course around all of the best beaches so I can report back here on the blog and update our destination pages with tons of info to help you plan your next trip.

So what do you want to know about the BVI? Let me know your questions here - or on our Facebook page - and I'll get the scoop.


View Larger Map


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails